- #34 Allow enterprise ID to contain sub-identifiers.
- #31 Correct handling of failed connection attempt in TCP transport handler.
addresscan now also be a list, making loading settings form a config file possible.
- Python 3.7 tests and support.
- #27 Make it possible to log to streams as an alternate transport.
- Added API documentation.
- Syslog facilities and framing options have moved from the
RfcSysLogHandlerclass to module level variables. You may have to adjust your references to them.
- #21 Registered structured data IDs where also suffixed with an enterprise ID.
- #22 Add
utc_timestampparameter to allow logging in UTC time.
msgparameter for the logger handler can now be absent allowing “structured data only” messages.
- Correct the automatic value of the
hostnamewhen the value is anything other then
- The syslog message is now empty in conformance with RFC5424 when it’s value is
Noneor an empty string.
No functional changes. Only documentation was changed.
- Logstash configuration example for RFC5424.
- Moved most of the documentation out of the readme file.
- #10: Procid, appname and hostname can now be set per message, both with the handler as well as with the adapter
This release has a slight change in behaviour. Setting one of the appnama, hostname of procid message to None or an empty string will cause it to be filled in automatically. Previously, setting it to an empty string caused it to be set to NILVALUE (a - ). You now need to set it explicilty to NILVALUE if you want to omit it from the message.
- #4: Adapter class to make it easier to log message IDs or structured data
- Logging of EMERGENCY, ALERT and NOTICE syslog levels by using the adapter class
- Extensive test suite
0.0.1 - 2017/01/11¶
- Initial release